Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
Well Bill and Jim talked a lot about these so I will let you two have first dibs for sure. 
Don't forget the birthday boy in all of this talk!TongueWink

Seriously, I'm just excited to try some new stuff...
macallan2 Wrote:Don't forget the birthday boy in all of this talk!TongueWink

Oh. don't be concerned. I hear there are plans for you. I even heard Tank is bringing his cam-recorder.Confusedhock:
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Is there plans for a special edition CyP again this year?
Poriggity Wrote:yeah I am driving... one way to vegas must be $$$
Scott

I talked to david yesterday; after he mentioned he bought a box of ambuos mundos for $174 and you know why he has that nick name now. He was interested in maybe driving me, but himself also, for the herf, prob one day thing. Sunday or Monday. Where are you going to be smoking or entire las vegas.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Oh. don't be concerned. I hear there are plans for you. I even heard Tank is bringing his cam-recorder.Confusedhock:
[smokin]
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:I am currently in Oregon and heading for Washington. Sorry I will be missing the Vegas Herf! Sad

But I will be with you in spirit and will be thinking of you that weekend. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Doc

Wish you could be there as well...  no worries though - Gunnar and I will keep ye updated via Twitter!   [thumbsup]
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Let me warn you, I have no problem trying to kick all 'gfjfyer asses! 

Of course, we all know I'll get mine handed to me but I might hurt one of ya in the process!Wink  Don't even try to Fuck wit' me![curse]  Remember mum, people have been "disappearing" in holes in the desert for years out in Vegas...Tongue
Need a little help/advice...I just received a package of isom and they were shipped very moist.  I would like to bring some to Vegas but don't want to be trying to keep these babies lit and get a good draw any advice.
Zammer217 Wrote:Need a little help/advice...I just received a package of isom and they were shipped very moist.  I would like to bring some to Vegas but don't want to be trying to keep these babies lit and get a good draw any advice.
Not an expert but maybe u should leave them out for a day or so.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore