Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
MK 199 Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Ok.... just me coming.  Unless I can get T to come with me.  Sandi and her Dad are OUT!
Not sure if I should say sorry or congrats Tongue
I AM HAPPY!  That way I don't have to "worry" about her having fun.  I can just crash with the  boys and have a big ol time.
madurodave Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Ok.... just me coming.  Unless I can get T to come with me.  Sandi and her Dad are OUT!
I AM HAPPY!  That way I don't have to "worry" about her having fun.  I can just crash with the  boys and have a big ol time.

No worries.  I told my wife that we will herf and chill.  No more, no less!   Can't wait to meet you Dave.
US_Tank Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:

No worries.  I told my wife that we will herf and chill.  No more, no less!   Can't wait to meet you Dave.
DITTO!!
Don't forget to bring T!
Anyone want to share a room (not a bed) lol.  If T doesn't join me I am looking to split a room with one of you botl!
madurodave Wrote:Anyone want to share a room (not a bed) lol.  If T doesn't join me I am looking to split a room with one of you botl!
You can split with Gunnar.   You will never even know he is there.   That is until you see the black moon rising!  [lol]
US_Tank Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Anyone want to share a room (not a bed) lol.  If T doesn't join me I am looking to split a room with one of you botl!
You can split with Gunnar.   You will never even know he is there.   That is until you see the black moon rising!  [lol]
I think he's learned his lesson from that educational video! Tongue

Dave, I'd share.  You already book a room?  I'd hate to see us both book.  PM me with your details.
I hope its cool, but I've invited a couple friends to come along.  One of them has signed up here, but not posted much, and the other hasn't signed up yet.  I figured the more the merrier.. I hope thats ok with you guys. 
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Poriggity Wrote:I hope its cool, but I've invited a couple friends to come along.  One of them has signed up here, but not posted much, and the other hasn't signed up yet.  I figured the more the merrier.. I hope thats ok with you guys. 
Scott
That's cool with me. ARe they girls?Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nope, sorry.. both guys LOL.. Cool dudes though!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com