Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
BaileyCAO Wrote:This is going to be great! I am tring my hardest to make this one.
Bring the wifey!  This will be a cheap vacation if you're looking for one for '09!  Guys, everyone should get in on this.  C'mon, it's Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My wife is coming. 
In again. Tank, you me & the wife sharing a room?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:In again. Tank, you me & the wife sharing a room?
You really want to put yourself through listening to Tank whine & beg every night, Jimmie?[lol]

Seriously, I'm in this year and will need a roommate.
All smartasses I say! 
I wouldn't mind meeting you guys if I have enough street cred Wink

Have to play it by ear though, you even know when the kids are going to riot and toss microwaves at their therapists.    I'm not kidding.
I am currently in negotiations, but things are looking positive....

I think this can be a go if the Mrs. comes along and I wine and dine her at least one night at a nice restaurant...  

[smokin]
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

MaytagMan Wrote:I am currently in negotiations, but things are looking positive....

I think this can be a go if the Mrs. comes along and I wine and dine her at least one night at a nice restaurant...  

[smokin]

My wife said no Vegas without she.    Bring her along Bill.   They can sit by the pool together while we herf at Casa Fuente.
US_Tank Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:I am currently in negotiations, but things are looking positive....

[smokin]

My wife said no Vegas without she.    Bring her along Bill.   They can sit by the pool together while we herf at Casa Fuente.
That's what I'm thinking...    she was pretty damn cool about it (like sh always is)....   she told me it sounded great as long as we got at least one "nice romantic" dinner with just the two of us...   
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

MaytagMan Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

[smokin]

That's what I'm thinking...    she was pretty damn cool about it (like sh always is)....   she told me it sounded great as long as we got at least one "nice romantic" dinner with just the two of us...   
Im in the same boat Bill. If we all bring our wifeys then they can go shopping and sight seeing while we take care of getting sloshed and smoking great cigars. We need more wifeys to come!!!