Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
The Mum is solo.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sandi plans to come.  But so is her dad so that takes some pressure off me.
I went back and tried to update the list. Any corrections, additions or subtractions, please either PM me or copy & edit the list.

Thanks. 

Macallan (Solo)

Tank  (Solo)

Jimmie the Mum (Solo)

MaduroDave and Sandi & Sandi's father

Tafdom?

Sergio (Solo)

Jebus (Solo)

Marcelo?

Porigitty and wife

Maytagman (Solo)?

Carl (Solo)

Smokin Nic?

ScottinAZ?

Bluesman Don (with family)

Zammer 217 (Solo)

Boilsmoker ( Wife & parents)

Maverick ?

Chris1980? 
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
we need a couple sponsors and a banquet room! 
madurodave Wrote:we need a couple sponsors and a banquet room!
I'm actually talking with the IP and a couple other places right now to see about having an event.  Last time I was out there I met the owner of Pheasant Cigars and got his card.  I'm trying to get him to plan an event for while we're in town.  The Las Vegas Cigar Lounge would be an option but I don't really care for the place.  As for our hotel time, I'm just trying to secure a couple cabanas per day at our pool.  It'll add about $20/person but who the hell cares!Big Grin
macallan2 Wrote:
I'm actually talking with the IP and a couple other places right now to see about having an event.  Last time I was out there I met the owner of Pheasant Cigars and got his card.  I'm trying to get him to plan an event for while we're in town.  The Las Vegas Cigar Lounge would be an option but I don't really care for the place.  As for our hotel time, I'm just trying to secure a couple cabanas per day at our pool.  It'll add about $20/person but who the hell cares!Big Grin
Do they come with topless servers or will I just be looking at you guys topless?Tongue
Honorary Shield Brother
macallan2 Wrote:
[thumbsup]  cabanas a must!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
Do they come with topless servers or will I just be looking at you guys topless?Tongue
Jimmie I know you have been to Vegas I have seen pictures.  You should know that in Vegas anything and I mean anything can be had for a price.  

$20/person for Cabana rental

$50/person for topless waitress,cigar cutter,cigar lighter, and what ever else she will do.

The looks on all the guys faces that didn't make the Vegas trip on SC.  PRICELESS.

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
Don't tempt Gunnar, or you're likely to see him pantsless...   again...   Confusedhock:
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

Picking up my AAA triptik Monday along with 15 state maps.Confusedhock:

I'll program the route into my GPS also,plus I got OnStar.  I don't think we'll get lost. [lol][lol][lol][lol]