Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2009 Vegas Herf Thread (aka The Mac and Tank Variety Show)
US_Tank Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Gunnar and I were talking today. The 4wheeling excursion is $180 and lasts for 7 hours, in the hot Nevada sun in July. So we are scrapping this for Saturday and plan to either golf or just chill.

I vote for pool time with beer and a cigar.
Damn, I was hopping to spend some quality time with Debbie while you were gone.Big Grin

Well if you can get laid more power to you!  Big Grin

hey, I was thinking bikini time at the pool.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
US_Tank Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Gunnar and I were talking today. The 4wheeling excursion is $180 and lasts for 7 hours, in the hot Nevada sun in July. So we are scrapping this for Saturday and plan to either golf or just chill.

I vote for pool time with beer and a cigar.
Damn, I was hopping to spend some quality time with Debbie while you were gone.Big Grin

Well if you can get laid more power to you!  Big Grin
[lol][lol]
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I'll bring my bat.

Hell, I'll just bring a cigar or two...   looks like the Mum has my back!   [thumbsup]
Click HERE to help me by shopping via my Amazon Page!

I dont think I will be golfing.  Maybe some night putting though.
I like smoking lightning
I'm going to hit the local B&M's that Sat. morning to see what they have.[rob]
Bluesman455 Wrote:Me and my parents are going to my sisters house in Vegas around August in my new ride. Stopping at Mt. Rushmore then through Denver and the rockies,coming home southern route stopping in Memphis for some smoked pig!!!  I'll see what I can do to bump this up and meet you guys Sat. the 25th in Vegas.

[rob]
Did someone say Denver ???[pimp]
Hmmm.. Just priced out IP for Friday Night- Tuesday.. $250.00 for the wife and I to stay.... I think this is a go... I just hope the wife can get time off  for monday and tuesday.. If not, I'll have to herf with you guys Saturday and just leave sunday...
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Well Caesers wouldn't give me an answer about getting a bunch of people into the pool area plus the rates have jumped up from free to $200, damn them.  So I'm booked at the Imperial.  Can't wait to meet everyone and smoke some great cigars and tear up Vegas. 
Zammer217 Wrote:Well Caesers wouldn't give me an answer about getting a bunch of people into the pool area plus the rates have jumped up from free to $200, damn them.  So I'm booked at the Imperial.  Can't wait to meet everyone and smoke some great cigars and tear up Vegas. 
[thumbsup]
I am going to be there.  I havent booked yet, but soon.  Not sure if the old lady will be coming.  I told her I didnt want her to be bored or spend the whole time by her self, since I will be hangin out smokin a lot.  She took that to mean I didnt want her to go. I think I just cut the cost of my trip in half.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"How many of you are bringing your wives/girlfriends/mail order brides or whatever else you may have?
I like smoking lightning