Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off to the Vet
As I approached the front door tonight I noticed that it was eerilly quiet. While putting the key in the door, I saw the telltale white/blue flash, nearly to late. The Squirm had tried to wire the door to the doghouse, luckily my lightning like reflexes saved me. Nearly. They seemed to have been trying to capitalize from the knoweledge of my injured paw and I didn't escape unscathed.

Guys, this is to much! I would have been happy as hell with the "card", it made my day. But the cigars, the cigars - I am at a loss for words. I'm not sure I can ever repay the generosity that you guys have bestowed upon me. I am going to have Discdogette post the pics for me and help me with a proper thank you (as you know she's a college graduate now, so I have to get something for my lost cigar money).   I 've been sitting here for  close to an hour now and I still don't know what to say.  Thank you doesn't even begin to cover it, but that's all I have for now.

LK, Robfather, Consigliere,Bobgun, Jan - you guys got me good. It will take some time to recover, but, I will.
Thats what you get when you mess with the FIRM!!!! and the LEGEND KILLER!!!!

The pleasure was all ours Bob. You are a great BOTL and bring so much to the SC Community! It was the least we can do and I know my Firm brothers will agree!

Here is the letter that arrived with DD's package so all can see! LOL Tongue

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
More of the spirit of giving.  Good Stuff.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:More of the spirit of giving. 

mixed in with the spirit of vengeance and total destruction......I just cant imagine what you guys did to DD cause its as if you guys took him out

waiting for the pics of the mess

Great Job Guys
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:More of the spirit of giving. 

mixed in with the spirit of vengeance and total destruction......I just cant imagine what you guys did to DD cause its as if you guys took him out

waiting for the pics of the mess

Great Job Guys
yeah... you sent him MAN BOOBS???!!!?!
Merry Christmas Bob.

and Mario deserves all the credit here.  Gifted, generous top shelf lunatic Mario.  Top shelf. 
Merry Christmas Bob!

After our talk the other day it must have been a REALLY nice surprise.  Like all have said, it's a pleasure to whack such a fine BOTL.

And kudos to Mario and Rob for driving this.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
mario did all the heavy lifting here.  the boy like i said is a wonderful maniac.
LOL..you guys are too much!! It was a group effort! Smile in true FIRM fashion!! wait till he posts the pics!!! The Untouchables will fall off their chairs! LOL Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The mighty FIRM strikes again. Well done to all you guys. Great spirit of giving.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
http://www.StogieFresh.com