Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obliterated!
Yep I got done in for good today, Out of nowhere, it was that sinister MikeD again with an UberBOMB.  I counted out some thirty sticks!  (Alas I do not have a digital camera and cannot include the appropriate P0RN :-( ). Among the Carnage a Hemingway Signature, a PSD4, and several other tasty treats he knows I will enjoy.

I am just glad I was able to get off a few parting shots before being wiped off the maps

Thanks again my friend!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
This is becoming all to familiar.  DD, I bow to your generosity and SC'edness.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:This is becoming all to familiar.  DD, I bow to your generosity and SC'edness.
This one wasn't me! MikeD is the mastermind behind this door.
Yep this one was a shot from our member from the Brooklyn 5-0, though I am a great admirer of DD's work, he cannot take credit from this one.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Wonderful gesture there Mike.  Hit the guy until he bleeds! What's wrong, misplace your rubber hose?Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
WOW!!   When Mike hits, he hits hard!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:WOW!!   Mike  is hard!!

Confusedhock:

Great work there Mikey!
monster hit Mike!! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
way to hook a brother up mike.  classy bro.
Nothing but hardcore carnage, mo-fo!

Enjoy the smokes Tommy [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]