Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama and Congress, Spending Money Like a "Drunken Sailor"
[Image: former-drunken-sailor.jpg]

Northern Wyoming Daily News

Sheldon, you got my morning off to a great start!!! LMAO!!!
Lol1
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
lmao Smile
--Mike
Now that is great! Thanks Sheldon.
Well let me tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a drunken sailor. And I dint stop I just run a tab LOL
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
THAT is funny. bwahahahaha
(09-24-2010, 11:58 AM)buckit60 Wrote: Well let me tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a drunken sailor. And I dint stop I just run a tab LOL

Well that figures as you are a Democrat! LMAO

Now that is funny....Thanks
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Most drunken sailors I have known just borrowed from their shipmates when they ran out of loot. Much like the current government.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(09-24-2010, 02:59 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(09-24-2010, 11:58 AM)buckit60 Wrote: Well let me tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a drunken sailor. And I dint stop I just run a tab LOL

Well that figures as you are a Democrat! LMAO

And I am coming up to Big Cock Country Herf and free load off you Tank .Do you have any good Camachos ???? you know how it is whe a couple of Camacho whores get together

come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far