Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama, Gibbs, and Gitmo Closing
Tommy2guns Wrote:Boys,boys....Put them all within 900 yrds of me and their lease on life will be expired.No torture involved.
That's the best idea I've heard yet!

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]
I am looking forward to Saturday Night Live this week.  They could really ham this one up.
I say waterboard-waterboard-waterboard.
Tommy2guns Wrote:Boys,boys....Put them all within 900 yrds of me and their lease on life will be expired.No torture involved.
Tommy, You have a closet full of virgins you are going to pass out to these guys when you are done with them? (The guys that is)
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Now the talk is sending them to Leavenworth in KS.   That sounds like a plan to me.  Either they will be in solitary or some badass military convicts will most likely do them in.

If I were a 9/11 family member I would be pissed about the possibility of letting terrorists go or getting civilian trials where it would be almost impossible to convict.
US_Tank Wrote:If I were a 9/11 family member I would be pissed about the possibility of letting terrorists go or getting civilian trials where it would be almost impossible to convict.

Excellent point.  How soon people forget something unless it directly involves them.
Since when do foreign terrorists obtain US citizen's rights and privileges??? 

Hey, maybe we should increase taxes on cigars even more than the SCHIP to provide health insurance to their kids back home?[curse]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:If I were a 9/11 family member I would be pissed about the possibility of letting terrorists go or getting civilian trials where it would be almost impossible to convict.
Excellent point.  How soon people forget something unless it directly involves them.
Not to mention FREE medical & dental.....I & my family don't have dental....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Bobgun Wrote:
This all goes back to the debate about Constitutional rights and, more importantly, the responsibility of Americans to uphold the ideals set forth in the constitution.  Obama is a Constitutionalist in the sense that he believes if we as Americans are involved in something then we must uphold American ideals, regardless of who you are dealing with.  I tend to agree but I would NEVER allow these guys to go free.  If we have to incarcerate them or put them to death (my personal hope) then so be it but to hold without charges or whatever is just unconstitutional.  It weakens the world's view of us every time we do these things that are seen as anti-American.  Again, I am not new to this world and I realize you can't just let these fools go and it really pisses me off that these people weren't just "killed in battle" in the first place.  We are involved in a war on terror after all.
  It appears to me what our President has done here is to say, "you have this much time.  Figure it out!"  This is nothing more than a political move to help our standing in the world...  Let's hope they can make it happen before the Pres. has to go back on his words.:? 
Military Tribunal!   Not Civilian under any circumstances.   Fair trial and Constitutional rights that Americans have are two different things.   These terrorists should not be given Constitutional Rights.  

America is the fairest country in the world so no matter how much nicer we get we are still loathed and hated.   I say waterboard and save lives.
How about we put them all in a plane and crash them into the largest building in the Arab world.Twice.