Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUCH!!!
Roukill Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:3 days of surgery????? I guess they don't have an MRI.............wow

What a pain in the a$$.......Tongue

Think it said 3 'hours',

That needle could have been found with an x-ray or CT (or even a metal detector, the one the old people use at the beach[doh][lol]
I have a friend whose younger brother was NYPD (retired 2 years ago after 20). About 15 years ago, he was shot in the chin with a BB gun. They never got it out, even though they could see it on the x-ray.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Roukill Wrote:
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:3 days of surgery????? I guess they don't have an MRI.............wow

What a pain in the a$$.......Tongue

Think it said 3 'hours',

That needle could have been found with an x-ray or CT (or even a metal detector, the one the old people use at the beach[doh][lol]
I have a friend whose younger brother was NYPD (retired 2 years ago after 20). About 15 years ago, he was shot in the chin with a BB gun. They never got it out, even though they could see it on the x-ray.

I got some glass in my elbow 20 odd years ago when I exited through a door without stopping to open it ........... good story that one ........ anyway, its still there as the operation to remove it would cause more damage than the glass is if its left alone.

[really]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Vitamin G Wrote:[color="red"]Socialized medicine...  [/color]  

Coming soon to your local hospital.
Socialized medicine..........only when attorneys can no longer place frivolous malpractice suits and all claims for damages go thru a arbitration board.  I don't think Trial Lawyers Association will ever let that happen.  So never fear, socialized medicine is NEVER coming. 

Universal insurance is a different thing altogether