Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSU Victory Smoke
US_Tank Wrote:
MrMaduro Wrote:I believe this will call for a Camacho Triple Maduro. Go Bucks.[cigar][cigar][cigar]
Never had one and I have one sitting in my humi!  Ya got me thinking.

So do I.  Group Review!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Maybe a little wager with some sticks is in order. Cant wait for OSU to lose AGAIN to the SEC.
RMac5 Wrote:Maybe a little wager with some sticks is in order. Cant wait for OSU to lose AGAIN to the SEC.
Newbie talking smak!  Cool
i'm not too sure who might when this one...but i have a gut feeling that if OSU can run the ball like they've been doing during the regular season..then this should be an easy win

GO BUCKEYES!!
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
RMac5 Wrote:Maybe a little wager with some sticks is in order. Cant wait for OSU to lose AGAIN to the SEC.

This is one smart newbie!Big Grin 

The SEC likes to slap around OSU.  Yet folks start trash talking.......  Some never learn and tomorrow will be another reminder who the best conference in college football is.  Hell, Georgia and Tennessee would both smack them around.
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i'm not too sure who might when this one...but i have a gut feeling that if OSU can run the ball like they've been doing during the regular season..then this should be an easy win

GO BUCKEYES!!

You just know I will never omb you again if you picked otherwise Wink

LOL

GO BUCKS!!

TomC
madurodave Wrote:

This is one smart newbie!Big Grin 

The SEC likes to slap around OSU.  Yet folks start trash talking.......  Some never learn and tomorrow will be another reminder who the best conference in college football is.  Hell, Georgia and Tennessee would both smack them around.

Those losers up north picked off Florida, and UT struggled to beat Wisconsin.  what you say about that??
Tom, don't talk too much trash.....I think it's gona be a close game.
But then again we know how well I pick football games! Tongue
JoeBob Wrote:Tom, don't talk too much trash.....I think it's gona be a close game.

14-14??
ColbyPants Wrote:
JoeBob Wrote:Tom, don't talk too much trash.....I think it's gona be a close game.

14-14??

LOL ok it won't be THAT close!

I think one team will be up by 3, and then will have a big play late in the game to put them up by 10 and clinch it.
Just hope it's the good guys that get the big play!