Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLP
The One Lung Pony Disc Golf Tournament is coming and I can't wait.  This is a tournament I play in every year in Lake Tahoe, 3 days 108 holes Confusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Where did that name come from?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Where did that name come from?
My friend made it up, since the courses we play are at high elevations you end up with only one lung!!!!!  LOL  It is a grueling weekend but it will be fun, lots of beer, cigars and gambling Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
This was printed in today's paper, just to show you how popular it is getting.

http://www.modbee.com/life/
I was just talking about discgolf with an employees fiance last night at the game!  Funny how that works.  That tourney sounds like a lot of fun.  Perhaps I'll have to coordinate a trip that way next year.  Here in MN we just got our first pay-course and they had their first big money prize tourney and had over 400 people total enter in both amateur and professional ranks!Confusedhock:  The course is $3/round or $5/day and some people still complain.  All the other courses around here are free though.  I definitely think discgolf will continue to grow in legitamact as a sport.  Hell, the first evening league I played in we all bought our stuff from a dirty old hippie outta the back of his truck.  Now there's a store in the Mall of America as well as a few other places!
Mac, they have the Masters Cup in Santa Cruz now that is a tough course.  It's a great game.   I'll take pics this year, I have some from last year if I can dig them up I will post them.
I'll stick with my version. At least I don't have to chase mine & pickum up. Even the ones I shank never get lost. Big Grin
discdog Wrote:I'll stick with my version. At least I don't have to chase mine & pickum up. Even the ones I shank never get lost. Big Grin
That's why I always take my handidandi Lab Roxy with me.  If I loose one she goes and fetch's it for me.  She really is a disc hunting dog.  I love that dog. Big Grin
I keep thiking this thread is abouthte band Our Lady Peace