Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLIVIA
I smoked an Olivia series O last night that had about 4  + months of rest on it and I was blown away by this cigar. This is the only Olivia I have ever smoked and I want to know if the other Olivia cigars are better than the O?
I like the Series G myself Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
i believe its oliva that you're trying to say there. but they are fantastic. i like the g. the el cobre is made by oliva. the master blend 3. the series v and the special s. i haven't met one i didn't like.
The V is phenomenal
My friend calls them Olivia as well, although I've said Oliva probably 100 times he never catches on, definately funny stuff. 

The Master Blends 3 is the best cigar that I've smoked to date.
Y'know, Oliva is fast becoming my favorite cigar Co. out there.  You can't tell me there's a better value around.  The El Cobre's, Series G, V, and O.  They're all great and more than reasonably priced.  I've replaced some of my usual fuente stuff with Oliva as of late and I don't regret it at all!

Honestly, I think I could do Litto and Oliva stuff for the rest of my life and be  ahappy man!
JoeBob Wrote:The V is phenomenal
It's impossible to find right now, though.  At least around here and I've been to 4-5 B&Ms today looking for it:X
And don't forget the El Cobre!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
the V is.....YummmmmmmmmmmmyBig Grin
JoeBob Wrote:The V is phenomenal
yes, and if you like power, try the El Cobre available at CFO