Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ny is getting hit again
(01-12-2011, 04:52 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 04:30 PM)jitzy Wrote: I actually snapped my starter pull for my snowblower but at least I could electric start it.

I hardly ever use my pull starter....I just keep an extension cord in the garage long enough to just go outside the front door for the electric starter.

Be careful not to press the button alot my starter lasted 2 years 125.00 but i need that so my wife can do the snow while i am work plowing lol
T, the winch cable was 3/16 steel wire. My setup is a Honda Foreman 450 with a Moose Racing Plow and a Warn 2500 winch.

It's dark out now, but I can posts pics of it tomoro.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(01-12-2011, 06:19 PM)Mark Wrote: T, the winch cable was 3/16 steel wire. My setup is a Honda Foreman 450 with a Moose Racing Plow and a Warn 2500 winch.

It's dark out now, but I can posts pics of it tomorrow.

OMG!!!! 3/16 broke? What were you doing for it to break?

Funny we have the same 4 wheeler. Go figure. Although I had to look up the moose. Mine hasn't been started in 7 years because of my back and only has 22 hours on it. LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.