Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nub USA Review by Tank & Mum
(05-30-2012, 01:44 PM)jitzy Wrote: Are these gonna be for sale or just in the sampler?

Right now just the sampler. I would like to see them in production or be released around this time every year.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks for the review Jimmie, great job.

When they give you these, do they tell you anything about the cigars, like type of tobacco? Or do they give them to you blind? Just curious.
(05-31-2012, 03:27 PM)Magnum PI Wrote: Thanks for the review Jimmie, great job.

When they give you these, do they tell you anything about the cigars, like type of tobacco? Or do they give them to you blind? Just curious.

The Nub USA was basically blind. Made with USA tobacco. That's all I know.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
What concerns me the most about this review is that you chose to include "tanks legs" instead of that great looking bikini girl! wtf! Where are you priorities gentlemen!?!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(06-01-2012, 09:08 AM)Medic443stl Wrote: What concerns me the most about this review is that you chose to include "tanks legs" instead of that great looking bikini girl! wtf! Where are you priorities gentlemen!?!

What concerns me the most is that you guys are looking at Tank legs etc. as oppose to reading the eview.Tongue
If you are interested in Tank's legs than I'm sure he will send you additional pics.Big Grin After all he does call himself "Pretty Boy" for a reason.Big Grin
Honorary Shield Brother
I read the review. It was a good one and contained great information lol i am still concerned about the legs Tongue
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
good thank you for the review
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
(06-01-2012, 09:08 AM)Medic443stl Wrote: What concerns me the most about this review is that you chose to include "tanks legs" instead of that great looking bikini girl! wtf! Where are you priorities gentlemen!?!

[Image: eaca3994.jpg]
Nice review! I'll have to keep an eye out for these.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Great review guys!!!