Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now what is the world coming to?
A girl writes someone to ask for advice and gets her mailbox melted into the ground... this is what I found amid the wreckage...a trade and a smoking bomb...

the damage.

Sigh... knew it would be a matter of time before I got into the game Wink

Y'all may have tangled with furore normannorum before. They are some nice boys, I like them. You have never tangled with a Valkyrie before though... I am making...plans...schemes...going through my workshop...

[Image: tumblr_lnoolr5EH41qls45bo1_400.jpg]

It will take a couple weeks to enact my plots as summer school is keeping me from the lab/workshop/war room... but then... missiles will fly.

[Image: BioValkyrie2.jpg]

Thank you Jimmie - I love them. Can't wait to smoke them, but going to wait until they rest a while so I can properly appreciate them.

...hope I did this right... the boasting everyone does before bombing is new to me... Smile

Do I get credit for effort?
Nice!
--Mike
O Geez, Have you seen my sig line.?

Have you talked to NANP or Odsman before you started this thread?

Have you seen Betty:
[Image: 2012-06-25_22-01-23_648.jpg]

Did you also know Betty is friends with:
[Image: fa53208f.jpg]

Did you bother to read the note Betty sent you?

Val, a word of advice, say thank you and move on.

This was no big deal so let's not make it a big deal.Dodgy

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yes, I know you are his honorary shield brother... he said I should bomb you back anyway. I asked him if I did this right. Sad I guess I did it the wrong way.

I am not wanting to offend anyone. I wanted to play with everyone else...you all make it look so much fun.

I am sorry. If i am doing it wrong... I am still trying to figure it all out, so please tell me how to do it right.

Now who will I find to drink the yummy mead I made?

Sad

Besides, since Thomas is the only one of them that talks cigars with me, I am my own thing. They can have their Furore thing, not gonna assume I am part of their thing just because I am with Thomas. I am a Valkyrie, they are just men. :p

I don't see a lot of women bombing others, and so trying to figure out how it all works and the etiquette so to speak without the benefit of the natural testosterone you gentlemen have. Wink
Val,

Dont apologies, you have done nothing wrong and I can guarantee you have offended nobody, and I for one think your Valkyrie smack talk very appealing.

In short ...... pay no heed to The Mum telling you to leave it and move on .... thats smack talk as well by the way ..... I'm sure he deserves to be taken over your knee and have his ass slapped with the pommel of your sword.

So,

Go gettim hahahahaha

(Sorry Jimmie, I just want to see you get beat on by a gurl hahahahahahaha)

Viking1Viking1Viking1Viking1Viking1Viking1
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(06-26-2012, 05:07 AM)Parkster Wrote: Val,

Dont apologies, you have done nothing wrong and I can guarantee you have offended nobody, and I for one think your Valkyrie smack talk very appealing.

In short ...... pay no heed to The Mum telling you to leave it and move on .... thats smack talk as well by the way ..... I'm sure he deserves to be taken over your knee and have his ass slapped with the pommel of your sword.

So,

Go gettim hahahahaha

LMAOOOO.......

(06-26-2012, 05:07 AM)Parkster Wrote: Val,

So,

Go gettim hahahahaha

Hahaha, +1, well said Dave!! Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
Play nice now, we dont need anyone getting hurt....but then again Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(06-26-2012, 06:26 AM)CigarJohn Wrote: Play nice now, we dont need anyone getting hurt....but then again Smile

Shush you ...... I wanna see the Mum get paddled with a broad sword .... or an axe, yeah, a big feckin axe hahahahahah

Sauce indeed!!!!!
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why