Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now I know how the pug feels.
In the closing crescendo of a complete and utter onslaught akin to the Houston 500 Mike pulled the coup de grace with this nuke this evening.  Thank you sir. 

[Image: simg0104zy2.jpg]

Doughnut boy finally woke up from his coma!!!!!Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
WOW!!   

BTW     So Rob, did you pick out your next humi yet?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
PO Wrote:Doughnut boy finally woke up from his coma!!!!!Tongue
Confusedhock:
Mike must be selling his doughnuts on the side to come up with that kind of stash.

Very sweet bombing there,Mike.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
yeah...I was just thinking the same thing....the Copper got a second wind! LOL!

nice hit there mikey! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Way to work it Mike. Rob's took a standing 8 and now is down for the count...... maybe.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Confusedhock:Confusedhock: damn!
Needed to knock your ass off your high horse for a bit, Rob Big Grin

I threw in the Upmann Mag 46 at the end, cause I recalled you didn't get one, but everyone else did, when I was at your place in Sept... sorry I cheated you with a 1998 Trini Fundador that time Sad

Enjoy the smokes Rob [cigar] [police]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:sorry I cheated you with a 1998 Trini Fundador that time Sad
lol yes i'm probably the only one "cheated" with a 98 trinidad lol.  thanks again mike.  top shelf brother.