Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not quite P0RN

The Duke of Prunes Wrote:Here's another view. I'm such a noob, how do attach more than 1 pic to a post?
My helper like cigars too.

You have to use one of the photoshop albums and link to that page...that's how Tank and others do the "storylines"...

Took me a bit as well.

Nice P0RN you have there...might have to put some up today of mine...it's been about 18 months since I "got bit" by the bug.  Quite a ways behind Tank (he's got it bad!) but I'm working on it... Smile     
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
The Duke of Prunes Wrote:Here's another view. I'm such a noob, how do attach more than 1 pic to a post?

You have to use one of the photoshop albums and link to that page...that's how Tank and others do the "storylines"...

Took me a bit as well.

Nice P0RN you have there...might have to put some up today of mine...it's been about 18 months since I "got bit" by the bug.  Quite a ways behind Tank (he's got it bad!) but I'm working on it... Smile     
You so dont get any sympathy being as you have Robbie as your "Crack Dealer " DAMN YOU !!
BuddhaBill Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:

Took me a bit as well.

You so dont get any sympathy being as you have Robbie as your "Crack Dealer " DAMN YOU !!

Before I met Robbie, the most expensive cigars I smoked were Fuente Maduro Double Chateau, 858s and Churchills.

The FIRST cigar he sold me on was the Padilla Miami 8&11 Churchill...he'll have to remind me if it was $10 or $12...anyway it opened up a whole new world to me.  I joined a cigar site, then another, started buying/trading and now I'm using a 42-bottle wine cooler that's just about crammed full.

No doubt about it, Robbie's good people and knows his business.  Fortunately for me, we have similar tastes/opinions on many cigars so I just try to follow a few steps behind him.

MaduroAccountant Wrote:The FIRST cigar he sold me on was the Padilla Miami 8&11 Churchill...he'll have to remind me if it was $10 or $12...anyway it opened up a whole new world to me. 

The FIRST one is always free  Tongue

Works every time Wink
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Robbie Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:The FIRST cigar he sold me on was the Padilla Miami 8&11 Churchill...he'll have to remind me if it was $10 or $12...anyway it opened up a whole new world to me. 

The FIRST one is always free  Tongue

Works every time Wink

You $&*%$#!!! Big Grin  BTW...I'll be stopping by tomorrow sometime and will call before I do! Big Grin
Looks good,but I wouldn't keep them outside.Confusedhock: Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Hehe, just went out there for some light. Been keeping them right under the AC lately. June gloom has been a bit warm this year. And I'll be looking for Robbie on the corner. Smile