Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not New, just MIA
Hello everyone, Mac here.  Been a member since SCV1 (kids, ask your parents Tongue ) but I've been a way for a couple years.  Just finished up my Masters in Public Affairs so I was busy earning a new degree in a whole lotta nuthin'!  Now that I have that degree I have no clue what I'm going to do work wise yet.  I have started my own consulting business (and actually convinced someone to pay me for my work already!).
 As for the rest, I have a fairly large cigar collection, my wine cellar is low due to quarantine (sure, that's it) and I enjoy a good whisky or rum or, as some of you know personally, just about any damned thing if the time is right.

I used to plan the annual Vegas SC trip and will do so again when the world calms down & Vegas gets their shit under control.  I love to travel.  I'm from Minnesota and love to camp & fish.  I ride mountain bikes, race offroad trucks, ride motorcycles...  basically, if it has a motor and/or I can do something stupid with it, I probably enjoy it.

Beyond that, I plan to spend time in here again.  Should be a nice break from the rest of the world.  I look forward to getting to know more of y'all  Wink
Good to see you back sir!
I can't remember, where abouts in MN are you? A couple buddies and I usually do a couple cigar lounge runs to the cities during the winter (if I'm not ice fishing). Maybe we can hook up sometime.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Hello Welcome back!  Long time, no see.

I miss seeing your videos of the off-road truck racing.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome back!!!
This is my boomstick!
Mac, you need no introduction. I gather marriage has slightly calm you down or perhaps makes you even crazier when you are allowed out.

Ben, watch out for this guy.  I partied, smoked & drank with him in Vegas, CT, NY, NJ, FL (both the East & West coast), North Dakota, Montana & maybe another state or two.
When I'm with Gunnar my brain goes fuzzy.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Ha, welcome back.
No Justice, No Peace!
Mac!!! So great to see you back!

Good lord... some of those Vegas experiences though... lol

When I moved last year I found that bottle of Root Beer with your picture on the label and one of those buttons I had made with your a$$ on it that we all wore out for your birthday lolololol!!!!

And congrats on the degree!

LOL I still have that rootbeer bottle! I proudly put it out on a shelf in my office space when we moved into the house. One day my bride noticed it and asked about it. I laughed and explained why it was so funny. She was not amused. It's now in the basement on a shelf of pride...
What's up, Mac!

Come visit me in Seattle when you get bored.
It's just me 100% WFH, and I have a guest room.
And a saltwater hot tub... just sayin'.

Brentlypooh
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!