Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not New just MIA! Here is my Stogie/ relaxation area!
I feel like I’m new because it’s been 2 years since my last visit.  Can’t belueve it!  But I retired 6 years ago and left Northern Nevada for 175 acres in Idaho of bate ground.  Been building mostly alone every since . Certainly no money for cigars and I had lots in my Coke machine humidor that are still fine. But I just sold 58 acres to friend so I can finish this out of pocket build which includes a huge 1300 square ft wrap around porch in three sides .  And now I can afford cigars again?

In any case I just wanted to say hi.  I will be around more often now.  I can finally breath time wise and start fishing the large mouth bass out if this pond that I built 14 years ago. Here are a few pics of my stodgier smoking area and fire pit in the two acre ponds edge. 

I made my first cigar order in a while today and can’t wait for some nicer cigars to arrive 

Do we have any members here yet from Idaho?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! Amazing!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Welcome back!

Always good to hear from you Mr. Rumblon. Beautiful view and I always admired that coke humidor.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome back!
This is my boomstick!
All I can say is Wow! Oh, and welcome back!