Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more Android for me
Last night me and the wife got new iPhones. I have always had an android phone, so there is some learning, but so far I like it. My galaxy S3 has been thru hell at work, and it was time for something new. Curious if anybody else has switched from one to the other, and what they think.
I like smoking lightning
This makes me sad
No Justice, No Peace!
Congrats Carl, on Monday I'm switching from the Motorola to a Samsung Galaxy 5. Always been a Motorola fan since the beginning of time. I figure I would try something different. I got the buy one get one free so my younger son makes out on the deal..a new learning experience for me...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The samsung phones are really nice, I just don't like how big they are
I like smoking lightning
(04-25-2014, 05:44 PM)nayslayer Wrote: This makes me sad

Android guy eh?
I like smoking lightning
(04-25-2014, 05:54 PM)carl609 Wrote: The samsung phones are really nice, I just don't like how big they are

This is the reason I HATE iPhones. They are waay too small.

I picked up the new HTC One M8 when it was released. So far it the best phone I have had.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I had the original samsung galaxy, and liked the size. When I switched to the S3 I didn't like it. It's great for watching netflix, but I just thought it was too big
I like smoking lightning
The iPhone 5s is about the same size as the original Galaxy.
I like smoking lightning
I am used to handling small stuff anyway, so it works out nice. Is the HTC you got the metal one?
I like smoking lightning
(04-25-2014, 06:29 PM)carl609 Wrote: I am used to handling small stuff anyway, so it works out nice. Is the HTC you got the metal one?

Yes it the metal one that came out a couple weeks ago.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"