Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Wii
much appreciated guys!   found one tonight at costco![happy]
OMG...I bought the system only.  A lot of accessories I see.... what to get what to get??  any advise for my 13 yr old?  THe snowboardgin commercial looks uber cool
madurodave Wrote:OMG...I bought the system only.  A lot of accessories I see.... what to get what to get??  any advise for my 13 yr old?  THe snowboardgin commercial looks uber cool
First off, DUMBASS!!!!Tongue

Now, the thing you need first is the rechargeable battery packs for the controllers.  Oh and you're gonna need 3 more controllers!  Go back to Costco, you poor poor fool.  Next, Mario kart.  Seriously, find Mario kart!  Then, the newest thing is this stupid Animal Crossings.  Are you gonna network the Wii?  If so, get a ton of credits from Nintendo!  It's waaaaay too easy to... oh let's say one night while drinking with the guys get too nostalgic and order 15 -20 of your old favs!Tongue  Honestly, all the Wii Sports I've played have been fun.  Heck, there's even curling on one of them.  Tiger Woods 2008 is better than '09.  Mario Galaxy is the BOMB!  As you can tell, I'm a Wii geek.  Mostly, I just bowl and play mario kart and I'm trying to beat the Zelda game.  Once y'all get online and get your Mii's made I'll have to send my peeps your way for a li'l parade.  It'll all make sense soon.Wink   
macallan2 Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:OMG...I bought the system only.  A lot of accessories I see.... what to get what to get??  any advise for my 13 yr old?  THe snowboardgin commercial looks uber cool

Now, the thing you need first is the rechargeable battery packs for the controllers.  Oh and you're gonna need 3 more controllers!  Go back to Costco, you poor poor fool.  Next, Mario kart.  Seriously, find Mario kart!  Then, the newest thing is this stupid Animal Crossings.  Are you gonna network the Wii?  If so, get a ton of credits from Nintendo!  It's waaaaay too easy to... oh let's say one night while drinking with the guys get too nostalgic and order 15 -20 of your old favs!Tongue  Honestly, all the Wii Sports I've played have been fun.  Heck, there's even curling on one of them.  Tiger Woods 2008 is better than '09.  Mario Galaxy is the BOMB!  As you can tell, I'm a Wii geek.  Mostly, I just bowl and play mario kart and I'm trying to beat the Zelda game.  Once y'all get online and get your Mii's made I'll have to send my peeps your way for a li'l parade.  It'll all make sense soon.Wink   

Listen bro...I hunted every store in town last week, seriously. Think I would post this looking for help if not? (yea, I guess I would)[lol] 

But anyway, yes....great tips and although I don't quite understand, I will follow it.  Thanks  Mucho better than, "Have you checked your local Best Buy" post.[lol]

Four controllers?  omg....I am going to love this Wii..ahemmm, I mean Zach will.  I used to wear Zelda OUT!!!

And yes, hopefully the Wii is wireless.  That's what the PS3 uses.

Thanks

Awesome news Dave, Zach will be super happy with that!!!! I was reading this and was about to call until I see you found one. I was going to offer the one Kerra had won at work on Friday!! Make sure you get another Wii remote and 2 nunchucks, this will give you 2 FULL remotes. Go get him mario kart!!! Nuff said[thumbsup]
when you go to buy new controllers, but the wii play game. it's only 10 bucks more than a controller, and comes with a game. also, super smash bros is a must own wii game, especially if you do the multiplayer thing.
madurodave Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:

Listen bro...I hunted every store in town last week, seriously. Think I would post this looking for help if not? (yea, I guess I would)[lol] 

But anyway, yes....great tips and although I don't quite understand, I will follow it.  Thanks  Mucho better than, "Have you checked your local Best Buy" post.[lol]

Four controllers?  omg....I am going to love this Wii..ahemmm, I mean Zach will.  I used to wear Zelda OUT!!!

And yes, hopefully the Wii is wireless.  That's what the PS3 uses.

Thanks
Yes the wii is wireless. 
Saw some wiis at target this morning and thought of you, but I see you already have one.  Enjoy!  I mean I hope your kid enjoys! 
Big Grin
You should have held out for the Wii 2 with the new headset controller...  Confusedhock:

[Image: nin_wii2.jpg]

http://www.techfresh.net/mind-controlled-nintendo-wii-in-2010/

$249 for a toy, and you're not even done getting it set up yet?  I don't think I can be entertained that much.  I'm glad I hate technology.  There are just way too many options here.
admin Wrote:You should have held out for the Wii 2 with the new headset controller...  Confusedhock:

[Image: nin_wii2.jpg]

http://www.techfresh.net/mind-controlled-nintendo-wii-in-2010/
You should see the attachment for the adult gamesConfusedhock: