Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next week
finals...nuff said.
good luck.  let me know if the avatar blondie needs a study partner. Wink
mtb4u Wrote:finals...nuff said.
I always loved that time of year-something about the pressure.Cool
pick out a nice smoke to celebrate what you know will be a breeze as you ace all your tests!
I have great faith in you. [party]party hardy after
mtb4u Wrote:finals...nuff said.

Same here man. Just took my exit exam, 8 a.m. What a joke. Two finals this week & i'm finished w/school. Good luck w/your finals.
i have (2) 3 hour finals tomorrow and Wednesday....and have another next Monday.......you bet that I'm going to have a smoke after this crap is over.....maybe I will splurge....smoke a opus x or a PAM. I'm not sleeping tonight thats for sure. 

Sad
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
MUAHHHHHHH    I give finels next week, Comprehensive of the semister Cool
Nightshade Wrote:MUAHHHHHHH    I give finels next week, Comprehensive of the semister Cool

EVIL WOMAN!  Those were the worst.  Most of the teachers that did that were dicks and put every thing you NEVER LEARNED on there.  Or might have been mentioned in class ONCE.  Well, ok that was just one of my professors.
Worst Fluid Dynamics class ever.  :thumbdown:
Djaric Wrote:
Nightshade Wrote:MUAHHHHHHH    I give finels next week, Comprehensive of the semister Cool

EVIL WOMAN!  Those were the worst.  Most of the teachers that did that were dicks and put every thing you NEVER LEARNED on there.  Or might have been mentioned in class ONCE.  Well, ok that was just one of my professors.
Worst Fluid Dynamics class ever.  :thumbdown:

HAHAHA    I had a Statics & Dynamics Professer who had a bet with a math prof. A steak dinner to who ever had the lowest test score average.

The winning average was always in the 30-35 ....from about 200-250 students...

Worst part.......NO CURVE!!!!!!Confusedhock: 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles