Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next batch of cigars...
I'd say buy a bundle of Famous Nicaraguan 3000's for 39.99 delivered to your door step.
Thank you for all the suggestions...  I'm going to pick up some Flor de Olivia's when I get a chance, and I saw that you guys like the Connies and Famous Nic 3000's as everyday's, too.

What I have right now (picked up yesterday in Lafayette), and what I have on the way are :

5 Vegas Apocolypse, 5 pack

CAO CX2 (Gonna wait on lighting this one)

Bohemian Corojo Ginsburg, 5 pack

Black Pearl Robusto - Cobre, 5 pack

El Mejor Espresso Torpedo, 5 pack

Baccarat Sumatra #1, 25ct Box

CAO Karmasutrasplash

Cojimar Amaretto Sugar Tipped, 5 pack

and

CAO Italia Gondola, 5 pack
Just be sure to keep those flavored cigars out of the humidor, otherwise the flavor will infect the other non flavored cigars and the humidor as well.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Just be sure to keep those flavored cigars out of the humidor, otherwise the flavor will infect the other non flavored cigars and the humidor as well.

Yep, the CAO flavours and the Cojimar Sugar Tipped have another home in mind.  I found out how easy it is to ruin a humidor after my son pulled his stunt of putting a half-smoked cigar back into my humidor.  Yuck...
Sounds like you've got it covered ther brother. Just remember to let them rest once you get them, and keep track of how you feel about each one as you smoke it. Then you can learn what you like for when you finally buy a box or two.