Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbies Throwing Firecrackers!
I think you should post a pic of yourself smoking one of them wine sticks Tank.

YOU KNOW ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
My dear misguided armor encased gun bunny,

Did you pay ATENTION to the package? Note that your humble abode is still standing intact. Also a couple of minor details:
1. The package was clearly stamped: [color="red"]"PRELIMINARY"
2[color="black"]. It was not a bomb, it was a sampler; so you could try the cigar you previously expressed interest in.

You havent experienced the full impact of a BANZAI BOMB............................yet
[/color][/color]
Newbies are playing with fire, I tell ya!Confusedhock:
wine cigars? Why would any company make them.

Well, you could send the to P&C for the feats of incredible stupidity, but that would surely end your friendship with them.

IMHO, if they cost a buck, that was a buck too much!
That Iguana is Banzi's calling card, no doubt about that. It's been in every bomb he sent out. I'll never forget the bomb he sent Chris1980 containing the Barbie doll.[winner]

This Snapper head guy is another story. Tank you  need to speak with SmackTard and his cousin CopyTard. They can deal with him and if they can't then Mrs Mum will handle it.[cigar]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
banzaitoyota Wrote:My dear misguided armor encased gun bunny,

Did you pay ATENTION to the package? Note that your humble abode is still standing intact. Also a couple of minor details:
1. The package was clearly stamped: "PRELIMINARY"
2. It was not a bomb, it was a sampler; so you could try the cigar you previously expressed interest in.

You havent experienced the full impact of a BANZAI BOMB............................yet

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  My exact words were "What in the HELL is this green colored cigar?  It seems to be Banzai's calling card!"   But I will give it a try with pictures.
Parkster Wrote:I think you should post a pic of yourself smoking one of them wine sticks Tank.

YOU KNOW ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Tongue

Oh I second this Tank .... As a truly friendly gesture you should smoke on of these .And if you live thru it post a picture . I am thinking tank will look about the color of the iguana.

HEY!! Banzai didnt send me the iguana when he went all kamikazi on my ass !! I feel insulted !! LOL

Thunderbird wine ....My dad swears that is the most rott gutt shit on the planet when he was in basic training before shipping out to nam he said all of his buddies and him chipped in and for like $20 got like 10 gallons of this stuff ....Needless to say he woke up in the shower puking on himself along side all his buddies .And due to all the bunks being thrown thru the windows they were made to trim the lawn with nail clippers hung over and in the heat... I once threatened to buy him a bottle for christmas as a joke and he swore I would be disinherited immediately .
i say find a homeless guy and give it to him. This should get rid of him.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i say find a homeless guy and give it to him. This should get rid of him.
Tank would have to drive to another county to find another person, let alone a homeless one.  looks like youre stuck with those smokes, Tank Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i say find a homeless guy and give it to him. This should get rid of him.
Tank would have to drive to another county to find another person, let alone a homeless one.  looks like youre stuck with those smokes, Tank Tongue
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007