Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from Michigan
Craig Schmidt Wrote:"Ah, if only I had brought a cigar with me! This would have established my identity."
-- Charles Dickens

Hometown:
Craig Schmidt 14880 Boswell, Hemlock, Mi 48626 USA
Originally from Wausau,WI. then on to Cincinatti, Charlotte, Indiana and now the east side of the State of MI (Hemlock is right by Saginaw)

I smoke about 30 cigars a week. Currently AVO's, Partagas, Cabiguan (most of Pete Johnsons stuff) And then I'll try a few others each week. I also Like Like Cuban Cohibas, Siglo IV, Partagas-Cubans, R/J-Cubans.
I still like variety. I also collect and age cigars. 85% of my collection comes fron brick and mortar cigar retail shops

I'm hoping to find trading partners on this site. I also like Boxpasses, PIF, and bombing (I just love getting and giving cigars in the mail it's alot like Christmas)

Interests: Trading Cigars

What cigar accessories do I own?
2-350ct Humidors, 3-125ct Humidors, rent two Humidor lockers. travel humidors and bags. Colibri, Lotus, Rocky, Xikar cutters and lighters

How many box purchases do I make a year?
30+ Boxes and Lots of single sticks
Welcome from Nebraska.  From the looks of your post you may have found a new home brother.
Welcome from California!  [thumbsup]

Welcome for NJ
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
[pimp]
[welcome] from Nebraska!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Craig...awesome introductory post, brother - very informative. It's great to have ya!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com