Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie from Michigan
"Ah, if only I had brought a cigar with me! This would have established my identity."
-- Charles Dickens

Hometown:
Craig Schmidt 14880 Boswell, Hemlock, Mi 48626 USA
Originally from Wausau,WI. then on to Cincinatti, Charlotte, Indiana and now the east side of the State of MI (Hemlock is right by Saginaw)

I smoke about 30 cigars a week. Currently AVO's, Partagas, Cabiguan (most of Pete Johnsons stuff) And then I'll try a few others each week. I also Like Like Cuban Cohibas, Siglo IV, Partagas-Cubans, R/J-Cubans.
I still like variety. I also collect and age cigars. 85% of my collection comes fron brick and mortar cigar retail shops

I'm hoping to find trading partners on this site. I also like Boxpasses, PIF, and bombing (I just love getting and giving cigars in the mail it's alot like Christmas)

Interests: Trading Cigars

What cigar accessories do I own?
2-350ct Humidors, 3-125ct Humidors, rent two Humidor lockers. travel humidors and bags. Colibri, Lotus, Rocky, Xikar cutters and lighters

How many box purchases do I make a year?
30+ Boxes and Lots of single sticks
[welcome][rob]

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome]
Welcome[cigar]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Welcome!!!
Nice intro, [welcome]from Missouri!
Welcome from the heartland
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
[welcome][cigar2] from Georgia.  Nice intro, glad to have you.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
[welcome] from NC! BTW, Very Good Intro!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

WOW, 30 cigars a week. Plus some awesome cigars too. I have a sister I found that I had in  Westland Mi 6 years ago.  Pull up a chair and hang for a while.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.