Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum!
Anyone know how to upload a photo on here from a phone? I can't seem to find a button to upload my most recent smokes.
(05-11-2020, 05:50 PM)stogiecat1984 Wrote: Anyone know how to upload a photo on here from a phone? I can't seem to find a button to upload my most recent smokes.

Some of us use: IMGBB..

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/Thread-What-photo-app-are-you-using
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(05-12-2020, 10:05 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 05:50 PM)stogiecat1984 Wrote: Anyone know how to upload a photo on here from a phone? I can't seem to find a button to upload my most recent smokes.

Some of us use: IMGBB..

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/Thread-What-photo-app-are-you-using

Thanks Jimmie! That seemed to work for me! I was able to post pics of my most recent smokes.

I tried posting some food pictures to the "What are you eating?" thread, but it won't let me reply to any of the posts.

I keep getting the message:

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
You are currently logged in with the username: 'stogiecat1984' "
MMM, I know you need a certain Nbr of posts to be able to post in all the threads. Can’t remember the exact Nbr tho.  Maybe Tonto can look into that for you.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
(05-12-2020, 12:39 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: MMM, I know you need a certain Nbr of posts to be able to post in all the threads. Can’t remember the exact Nbr tho.  Maybe Tonto can look into that for you.

Ahhhh.....ok, that makes sense to me. Thanks for letting me know Jimmie. So that would mean I may need to make a certain number of new posts, not replies to established posts? I have some great pictures of food I've made recently. I was a chef and baker for most of my life/career, but about 6 years ago switched everything up and became a paralegal. I still do all the cooking and baking in our house, so I take pictures of the most worthy foods!
I believe just replies not new posts. Looking forward to seeing those food pics soon. We do like our food in this forum. Lol
Honorary Shield Brother
(05-12-2020, 12:53 PM)stogiecat1984 Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 12:39 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: MMM, I know you need a certain Nbr of posts to be able to post in all the threads. Can’t remember the exact Nbr tho.  Maybe Tonto can look into that for you.

Ahhhh.....ok, that makes sense to me. Thanks for letting me know Jimmie. So that would mean I may need to make a certain number of new posts, not replies to established posts? I have some great pictures of food I've made recently. I was a chef and baker for most of my life/career, but about 6 years ago switched everything up and became a paralegal. I still do all the cooking and baking in our house, so I take pictures of the most worthy foods!

I'm checking on it.

I'd love to see some pics.  My dad was a baker.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto, thanks for looking into that for me. 

My dad was a baker too! Actually, I grew up in a family bakery, so when I was old enough to tie an apron around my waist, I was helping out with the baking! My mom was the cook, because we also had a catering business, so food is in my blood!
(05-12-2020, 01:08 PM)stogiecat1984 Wrote: Tonto, thanks for looking into that for me. 

My dad was a baker too! Actually, I grew up in a family bakery, so when I was old enough to tie an apron around my waist, I was helping out with the baking! My mom was the cook, because we also had a catering business, so food is in my blood!

I might have just fixed it (you need just 1 more post, if it works)

My dad owned his own bakery, years ago, in Canada.  Before he retired, he never baked at home.  Afterwards, different types of breads.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
OKay, 1 new post not needed.  It should now be open.  Let me know if it works.  You might need to refresh the page.