Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to SC from SC and very inexperienced
Thank to all of you, I appreciate being made welcome!
Welcome. Nice introduction. I love riding, cigars, and music too. You sound like a better musician than I. I can't see that your cigar taste should have changed a lot, do you not like the same foods as when you smoked cigs?

Love the sweet bike!
[Image: Color_SF-848_R_NC_1067x600.jpg]

--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
Hi and welcome from Arizona
Git R Dun!
Welcome. I had a short break in smoking of 3 years and back in the game. Enjoy your time here.
Hi and welcome from California!

Welcome, Paul, great to have you here. Excellent intro and the Padron 1964 is a superb cigar. Join for the stogie, stay for the camaraderie.

Doug from California
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Hi Paul and welcome from Arizona.

Bobby
Hi Paul and welcome from Indiana......I know nothing about the Sax, but I am a "retired" bass player (hence the name....the guitar, not the fish) I enjoy heavy metal/punk, but I can listen to everything really.

Are you playing in a band or anything or just picking up the bass out of curiosity?
Gangsta
Welcome From NY,

You are in the best Forum with out a doubt because the guys here Know what there talking about and the More you stick around the better response you get , Enjoy
Well a year and a half later I'm getting back into cigars (meaning I've smoked a couple the last few weeks). Hello again, everything is the same as before but now I ride a Triumph Speed Triple and I've ventured out and tried a Rocky Patel 15th.