Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New store in Memphis
I got an email from Tinderbox this morning and it announced that they finally are opening the new store. I think they have been working on it since summer but sounds awesome. Looks like we might have another place to herf and we can expect some pretty cool events.

Hello everybody!!

I know it's been a long time since you've heard from me, but I'm back!! With GREAT news!!

The new store is FINALLY opening!!

Mark your calenders for Monday, February 18, 2008 for the soft opening!
 I know you were wondering "What can I do on President's Day?" 
Well, now you know!  The new store location is

3615 S. Houston Levee Rd in Collierville. 

at the corner of Houston Levee and Wincester, right in front of the Kroger and Kohls store.
 We're in the same strip center as T-Mobile and Hollywood Feed, which you can see from Houston Levee.

We have a HUGE humidor, to carry a wide range of cigars.   There will also be a smoking area, and we're also looking forward
to  booking  many smoking events in the future.

MORE EXCITING NEWS!!

Coming this week, the highly rated Tatajue cigars will be here (both locations)
Opus X  (Collierville location only)
Romeo and Julieta Habana Collection (both locations)
St. Luis Rey Serie G (both locations)

Starting around the middle of March, the website will be updated to show upcoming events and specials. 

Thank you, as always, for all your patronage and support!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool.  Thanks Bailey!
Thanks for the news.  I'm just about 2 hours away and it sounds like an excellent time to take a drive over to Memphis!
Herfs up!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I just love the fact that they are finally getting Tatuaje!!!! Now if only they would carry Don Pepin and LFD.