Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy here
New here but been around cigar forums a long time pre 1998.
Was drawn here after searching info on a mid 90's Partagas non Cuban box and found a thread discussing it and a member looking for them back in I believe 2010.
So I'm going to look him up and see if he's still active since I have one that I was planning to put in a charity silent auction.
At 1st look I recognized a couple of names.
Hope you all are having a nice weekend.
Welcome aboard from Wisconsin!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Glad you're here, from Seattle!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Welcome from New Jersey. What do you like to smoke?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome!
This is my boomstick!
Hello  from Long Island, NY
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome from south central PA.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Hi and welcome from the Central Valley! Where in SoCal are you?

Like you, I've been around cigar forums and their predecessors for a long time... I remember the days of the alt.smoders.cigars usenet group and even the Prodigy Cigar group before that... it has been a minute....lol

(05-21-2019, 07:40 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Hi and welcome from the Central Valley!    Where in SoCal are you?

Like you, I've been around cigar forums and their predecessors for a long time...   I remember the days of the alt.smoders.cigars usenet group and even the Prodigy Cigar group before that...  it has been a minute....lol
I'm in the OC 20 minutes south of disneyland.
Wondering how many here smoke a lot of cuban cigars
Welcome aboard, where are you from?
No Justice, No Peace!