Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy from the Central Valley!
Oh yeah, Cheroots was there for a few years allready, I left in March of 06

Cheroots, the place with all the young models working there, lol, those young women really attract the guys.    Yeah, they are expensive (I mean their cigars, not the girls, haha).

[user=718]MaytagMan[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ari Wrote:Hey Bill,

I have lived in Modesto and Merced in the past.  Where do you buy locally?  I remember Crosby's shop on Coffee Rd in Modesto (near smorgi wangs), John T's the Modesto mall, and a liquour store on Dale and Prescott that had a nice humi.

Hmmm.... not much locally...  I haven't been to Crosby's in years, and I have been to John T's, but mostly when I am in the mall for soemthing else.  I think the liquor store you ar talking about is the Liquor Locker?  they have a pretty extensive beer selection as well.

I don't know how long ago you left, but there is a cigar lounge that opened downtown at 10th and I that is pretty nice -- I try to buy there if I am in for a drink or something, but end up bringing my own more than anything.

http://www.cherootcigarlounge.com/

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
MaytagMan Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:Welcome Bill, I work in Salida.  Hit me up and we can try and do a mini herf.

Definitely...   I am a teacher and actually off for the summer right now, so just let me know when and where you want to herf...  

Cool
Quote:Bill, we actually talked last year and never hooked up.  Let me know and I can stop by for a lunch time cigar Big Grin

Okay, now I really feel like an asshat...  must have been over at HP?  Sorry about that, sometimes life kind of gets in the way...   What time is lunch for ya?  If you want to swing by today, that would be cool - and there will be an '05 Epi2 here for you to apologize for me being a slacker before...   

Let me know and I'll PM you the details...

Bill

Hey Bill,

Like LZ said, it's been a while since we've met. We did a BBQ/Poker event at Scotty's house a couple summer's back. There were a bunch of people there, but I still have all the pics.

I'm in Memphis, TN now. But for an Epi 2, maybe I'll grab lunch with you guys also! Have you guys done the lunch herf yet? Let us know how it goes.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:Welcome Bill, I work in Salida.  Hit me up and we can try and do a mini herf.

Definitely...   I am a teacher and actually off for the summer right now, so just let me know when and where you want to herf...  

Cool
Quote:Bill, we actually talked last year and never hooked up.  Let me know and I can stop by for a lunch time cigar Big Grin

Okay, now I really feel like an asshat...  must have been over at HP?  Sorry about that, sometimes life kind of gets in the way...   What time is lunch for ya?  If you want to swing by today, that would be cool - and there will be an '05 Epi2 here for you to apologize for me being a slacker before...   

Let me know and I'll PM you the details...

Bill

Hey Bill,

Like LZ said, it's been a while since we've met. We did a BBQ/Poker event at Scotty's house a couple summer's back. There were a bunch of people there, but I still have all the pics.

I'm in Memphis, TN now. But for an Epi 2, maybe I'll grab lunch with you guys also! Have you guys done the lunch herf yet? Let us know how it goes.

Was this after a Toraño event at the smokeshop there in Merced?  There was another herf in Fresno where Scotty, easyt, and a bunch of guys were at...   sorry I don't remember...  I am just horrible at names,,,

PO and I have actually smoked quite a few times over the summer...  I am a teacher and was off, and he worked about 5 minutes away.  Now that I am back at work (today id the 1st day back), we are going to have to figure out a new schedule...  Cool