Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy
Also forgot to ask the group if there is a list of cigar bars in the US somewhere on the Internet? I fly somewhere (continental US) almost every week and am always looking for that local cigar bar I shouldn't miss. In NC this week but didn't find anything. In Las Vegas next week and will go to ceasers forum and probably don Vicente's (good cigar if you haven't tried them). And Dallas the week after where I will try to find somewhere good.
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
Casta Fuente at the Ceasars Mall.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
www.cigarfriendly.us is the best site I know of off hand. If you're gonna be in Vegas, you must visit Casa Fuente. I haven't been, but at night I dream of things that are in there.
(10-03-2012, 06:27 PM)The542 Wrote: www.cigarfriendly.us is the best site I know of off hand. If you're gonna be in Vegas, you must visit Casa Fuente. I haven't been, but at night I dream of things that are in there.

Have been to casa Fuentes about 6 times in the last year, great place. It is the only thing I look forward to when going to Vegas as I'm not much of a gambler.
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
(10-03-2012, 06:27 PM)The542 Wrote: www.cigarfriendly.us is the best site I know of off hand. If you're gonna be in Vegas, you must visit Casa Fuente. I haven't been, but at night I dream of things that are in there.

Exactly what I am looking for thanks!
Ron White
Welcome to StogieChat from California.

A few other sites for stogies: Famous Smoke (big like CI), JR Cigars is okay, Party Source. Usually I look at several sites for the best deal. As the others have said, Atlantic is good, too; they have a house blend that is pretty nice (Spanish Galleon I think...not an Opus, but good for the price).
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Welcome,
Dawn from Arizona
Welcome from the Carolinas!
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
Welcome from VA
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Hi and welcome from California!