Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New from Florida panhandle.
Hi and welcome from California!

(02-26-2011, 12:19 AM)Tonto Wrote: Sweet!!! Cool

Yes, sweet was definitely what I was thinking when he gave me those Morton's. Then he snapped a picture of me, almost caught me off guard; but after a quick tour of his back office I wasn't complaining lol. You can't see it in the pic but in my left hand I was smoking for the first time an Esteban Carreras maduro, I smoked that stick almost to my fingers, it was great.

This shop is one of a kind for this area, maybe even for our region; its a must stop at when visiting the area. I've been coming to Cordova cigars for maybe a little over a half a year and this week was the first time I decided to go in for a smoke. Now I feel like I need to brush up on my domino skills, or I could always bring in a checkers set; can anyone say "King Me"!

Thanks again Robbie, and everyone else as well...
Welcome to StogieChat, Buddha! I am jealous that Cordova is your local shop; you are quite fortunate. Those Morton Collection Stogies are amazing! And Robbie is a dam fine Brother!

Doug from Central California
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Welcome from Chicago
--Angelo
(02-26-2011, 12:18 PM)Buddha07 Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 12:19 AM)Tonto Wrote: Sweet!!! Cool

Yes, sweet was definitely what I was thinking when he gave me those Morton's. Then he snapped a picture of me, almost caught me off guard; but after a quick tour of his back office I wasn't complaining lol. You can't see it in the pic but in my left hand I was smoking for the first time an Esteban Carreras maduro, I smoked that stick almost to my fingers, it was great.

This shop is one of a kind for this area, maybe even for our region; its a must stop at when visiting the area. I've been coming to Cordova cigars for maybe a little over a half a year and this week was the first time I decided to go in for a smoke. Now I feel like I need to brush up on my domino skills, or I could always bring in a checkers set; can anyone say "King Me"!

Thanks again Robbie, and everyone else as well...

Buddha, it was a pleasure to meet you Friday night. Bring that checkers set and we'll throw down a few games if there's not a spot open at the dominos table.

Glad you discovered the lounge! Can't imagine how someone would be able to shop there for six months without smoking in the lounge...but then again, I'm married and that's where I go to smoke! Lol1

Good choice of cigars you mentioned. Robbie got me started on the Padilla line when I first met him a few years ago when he was located on Tippin Avenue. He's not only a great owner, but you'll find he's a great friend to those who get to know him as well.

Welcome again, and I'll look forward to many mini-herfs in the future!
Welcome from Nebraska
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Welcome from ND! I love going to Robbie's shop also. Just wished I lived closer! Stick around as you will find some great friends here.
Welcome from another new member in PA!
Welcome from Alabama. I'm only 3.5 hours from there and plan on coming down for the march herf. hope to meet you.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
welcome from central new york state!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com