Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New addition to the family
What an adorable pup!!!

cute. I love puppies.
Very Cute.  Katie and I just got our second Boston Terrier a week ago.  He is 5 1/2 months old.

Attached Files Image(s)

madurodave Wrote:Elle is beautiful....so, is it just coincidence you got a boston or did bulluck just seal the deal for you?
Well I have grown up with bostons and wanted one. Kerra however has always wanted a yorkie, until she met bullock! So yes Dave you and Sandi sealed the deal for me!Cool
BaileyCAO Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:Elle is beautiful....so, is it just coincidence you got a boston or did bulluck just seal the deal for you?
Well I have grown up with bostons and wanted one. Kerra however has always wanted a yorkie, until she met bullock! So yes Dave you and Sandi sealed the deal for me!Cool
beautiful pup bro
[user=88]madurodave[/user] wrote:
Quote:
BaileyCAO Wrote:
beautiful pup bro

Thanks for all the compliments but a HUGE thanks goes to Dave for sealing the deal!!