Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New addition to the BuffaloBill household
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but it's kind of "news."  If it needs to be moved, mods please do so.  Maybe to the Pet P0RN thread or whatever if that's where it belongs.  Ok, whatever...

Without further ado, here's the newest member of my family.

[Image: DSCN3364.jpg]

[Image: DSCN3354.jpg]

She's only 10 weeks old, so she spends pretty much all of her time eating, sleeping and being totally awesome.

BuffaloBill is one happy dude!Cool
Congrats!!! whats her name?
Thanks, Don!  I have sort of a tradition (this makes the second time now, if you can call that a tradition) of naming my dogs after hockey players.  And it gets really tricky for a female dog!  Her name is Marti - after Martin Biron.  Smile

Headley's probably the only one here who'll appreciate that.
BuffaloBill Wrote:Thanks, Don!  I have sort of a tradition (this makes the second time now, if you can call that a tradition) of naming my dogs after hockey players.  And it gets really tricky for a female dog!  Her name is Marti - after Martin Biron.  Smile

Headley's probably the only one here who'll appreciate that.

Nice!  Really cute Puppy.

I'm betting she's playing better than the Flyers are...today anyway.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Nice looking dog
Nothing like a new addition to the family! She looks bright eyed and curious......and her life is in your hands.  Woof!! Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Nice!  Is that a yellow lab?
Nice pick up. Nothing like a good loyal pet to keep one's spirits going. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks, all.  Yep, she's a yellow Lab.  I lost my last dog a year ago February (a black Lab) way before her time, she was only 7, and things just haven't been the same since.  It took some time to make sure my finances were in order enough to afford a pup and all of the associated expenses, and to find exactly what I was looking for (and THEN to wait for spring to get here so I wouldn't have to try to housebreak with 2 feet of snow on the ground!), but now with a new "best friend" things are looking up again.

You just can't beat the loyalty and unconditional love of a dog.  And as my vet said, "If every dog were a Lab, the world would be a better place."  (No offense to fans of the many other great breeds out there. Smile)
AAAAHHHHH  puppy breath will set you free.   Awesome man. I don't see how you lasted that long. I have 2 now and have had 5 at once, all indoor. Mine don't leave my side, or pillow.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.