Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years
Anyone doing anything?
We're having 4 close friends over for dinner & drinks, so the 6 of us. 
We usually go to someone's house for drinks, then out to dinner, then to someone's house for dessert.
Gonna do it all here.
On Saturday we finally get to have Christmas with the grandkids & family.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
We usually have my wife's parents staying over for a few days, but not this year.  It'll just be my wife, our 4 kids & myself. 
We'll have a bunch of hor d'oeuvres & some party foods, watch a late movie & have a midnight toast.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Just my wife and I heading to my sister’s and her husband’s for some masked up and socially distant board games and many many drinks (already have my Lyft ride home scheduled)

Happy New Year!
This is my boomstick!
Just chilling at home with the family. Nothing exciting here.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I'm already in bed. Watched some twilight zone and ate some ice cream. Happy new year!
No Justice, No Peace!
Mine was uneventful Alex was in bed so I sat on the patio having a cigar and imagining that must have been what Fallujah sounds like...

I went thru 50 Coors Light beers. Silver Bullet Sullivan & George had about 20 each. I had about 9 or 10.

Know those guys over 30 years & the amount of beer they consumed is amazing.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore