Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Resolution
[welcome] to stogiechat.com chili_p.........its good to hear that someone actually came through on their resolution.

mine is to meet and kiss Jennifer love Hewitt
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:[welcome] to stogiechat.com chili_p.........its good to hear that someone actually came through on their resolution.

mine is to meet and kiss Jennifer love Hewitt

Try sleeping with her! That took me FOREVER!
[welcome] Chili!!!

Man I wish I was in the Keys right now!!!! Just relaxing on the beach next to water with a nice churchill!!! ahhhhh...I need another vacation!! Smile Aruba from Sept. seems sooooo long ago!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. It is nice and warm this time of year but all the snowbirds and traffic try the nerves. I do miss the cold and season changes but it is nice to wear shorts all year round.

Adam
Welcome Chili, you are living in my retirement dreams! Beautiful place man, spent some fun times there. Was gonna open/buy a cigar store there to retire, but plans changed may be the hot dog vendor there next summer with the Lone Star Flag on her cart, selling gars out of my humidor!! LOL....hot dogs, getchur hot dogs, partagas, torino, fake cubans!!!!!