Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Toy
StogieChatUnknownbomber Wrote:[ss]

[Image: attachment.php?id=6360]

Confusedhock:    Harpo??  :?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
StogieChatUnknownbomber Wrote:[ss]

[Image: attachment.php?id=6360]

Confusedhock:    Harpo??  :?
Getting confusing!!!!!! We have Harpo, Smacktard, and Now the SCUM, oops![lol], i mean SCUB. Who are they?????????
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Riofan Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote: This Year:

Stereo panel $180 (bought)

Alpine deck $180 (bought)

Infinity Speakers $110 (bought)

Installation if I don't do it myself  $150

Dude... you left out the 1kW amp with some [color="black"]16 inch Rockford Phosgate subs!
[/color]

Daryn,

I wish you lived closer... I'm a little rusty but I'll bet I'd save you that $150 for the installation and after a few cigars and beers + some wood and fiber glass fabrication that cart of yours would be bumping the greens like no other before it.

[Image: IMG_0495.jpg?t=1243133674]

I was at one time one of the selected few who got flown to Tempe to partake in Rockford Fosgate's Top Gun School. This was many moons ago... Maytag and I had some laughs about our commun interests in the past.

Marcelo...   we could hook that bad boy up!   He'll have to carry his clubs though so we have room for the sub enclosure!   [winner]

That is sweet Marcelo!  Wish you were closer.  I might get kicked off the course if I rocked it out too much!
so, how's the old-fart golf cart coming along?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:so, how's the old-fart golf cart coming along?

Just bought some Infinity speakers on sale at Best Buy.  Gonna hopefully fire it all up here soon!