Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Podcast from @ladyofthestick
Video 
If you like podcasts, you might want to check out a new one on UStream.

Christine Morgan, who used to be an occasional guest on the "CigaRobbie" show is going to have a weekly stream on Monday nights. She has only done two episodes thus far, but you can catch them via her archive at http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13190898

I found her very entertaining and gave her extra points for talking with her hands! She makes a mean coolidor and also makes humidors out of ammo boxes. She gave away two today on Twitter. Those who follow the cigar folks on there or the hashtag #cigars may know her from Twitter as @ladyofthestick I think she would make a worthwhile follow, too.
"There is one good thing about being the Commanding General, beyond the pageantry, the ridiculous vanity, something few of them would ever understand. You can get the best cigars."
- General Ulysses S. Grant
Awesome, thanks for the heads up Wink
This is my boomstick!
I have to look into this.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks for the headsup.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Thanks for letting us know!
--Mike
Haven't seen the show yet but I do follow her on Twitter and she's making me one of those ammo box humidors for my Jeep! Good SOTL and I look forward to hearing her take on cigars.
I watched her two recorded shows. And I like her fresh outlook, and interesting style. The only part that made me laugh was her describing how -not- to smell a cigar, because you get your oils and germs and snot on it, and how that is gross and disgusting, etc etc.

heh heh While I certainly agree that finding a boogie or snotline on a cigar I am considering buying would probably give me a reason not to try/buy that cigar....I do believe that for the most part, cigar smokers are aware and not going to do something like that. And for those part timer cigar smokers, or noobs, or just people trying to see what the hype is about.....God gave me an immune system. For the most part, it works. And if it doesn't or cant....then I have more to worry about than who touched/sniffed that cigar before me.

hehheheheh
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
The fact is, I have a cigar etiquette book and the number 1 taboo think to do is smell a cigar that isn't yours or smell one you have not been invited to sniff. The book is filled with tons of interesting facts, and this is the #1 item. DO NOT SNIFF A CIGAR THAT ISN'T YOURS OR ONE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED TO SNIFF.
It's a good rule and I'm down with it.
Immunity system or not, it's disgusting and inappropriate.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(03-17-2011, 12:41 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: The fact is, I have a cigar etiquette book and the number 1 taboo think to do is smell a cigar that isn't yours or smell one you have not been invited to sniff. The book is filled with tons of interesting facts, and this is the #1 item. DO NOT SNIFF A CIGAR THAT ISN'T YOURS OR ONE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INVITED TO SNIFF.
It's a good rule and I'm down with it.
Immunity system or not, it's disgusting and inappropriate.

I agree Skip!
--Mike
I don't sniff cigars in a shop, but when I get ready to smoke I spend several moments(if i have the time) just smelling the cigar. I dont smoke at the new job yet, but I have a RP Edge Maduro in a tube i pull out and sniff occasionaly.

Why are y'all looking at me funny?
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett