Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Padilla Miami band
I personally like BOTH bands! (And the cigar.)

They did a much better job with this new band than 601 did with their initial new band. Remember? Those were AWEFUL!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Meh...Its ok but the old one was better.
--Mike
If it ain't broke ............
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
(05-20-2011, 06:20 AM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: I personally like BOTH bands! (And the cigar.)

They did a much better job with this new band than 601 did with their initial new band. Remember? Those were AWEFUL!

Those were almost embarrassing to them they were so bad.
(05-20-2011, 08:36 AM)-PO- Wrote: If it ain't broke ............

Sadly though they will sell more cigars cause of it cause too many people out there shop cause of the band.
(05-20-2011, 08:39 AM)jitzy Wrote:

Sadly though they will sell more cigars cause of it cause too many people out there shop cause of the band.

Well, that band will probably taste better... Big Grin

Thats a big band!!! Lets hope they dont use too much glue or the whole wrapper might come off when you remove the band.
(05-20-2011, 08:39 AM)jitzy Wrote:

Sounds like people I know who shop for wine by the label too. Huh
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
It has a lion; I am obligated and predetermined to love it. LOL

Seriously, I don't think it is a bad band, but I think the old Miami band had more style: had a classic cigar look to it, if that makes any sense.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Band? It Don't Need No Stinken Band... But honestly... I liked the original band better than the ones since... But the band aint gonna stop me from buying a great stick. This thing could have a plain white band with block lettering and I would buy it... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"