Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Opus Sizes
anyone bite on these new sizes mag O an the shark?
Haven't seen them..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-15-2009, 08:53 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Haven't seen them..

opus x shark 77; i'm thinking looks like the anejo shark, and the mag O looks like a nub or the L452 by lfd.
Interesting.. I know you bought some... So tell us what you think when you smoke them.. Big Grin You are a pimp like that Kumar!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I heard it was the Mag O, The SHark, and the Love Affair. Have yet to see any...
I picked up a few Love Affairs today. It's the same size/shape as the Best Seller.

theres also the Double Robusto Opus as well (5 3/4 x 52).
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
(12-19-2009, 04:28 AM)MikeD Wrote: I picked up a few Love Affairs today. It's the same size/shape as the Best Seller.

theres also the Double Robusto Opus as well (5 3/4 x 52).

Mike, I got a box of Love Affairs (it's just an 18 count box so I am NOT selling ANY, just using them for gifts). It looks like it is the same as a Work of Art to me, whereas the BTW is the same as the Best Seller....

Either way it is a great smoke!

I have not yet seen boxes of the other sizes. I've had Opus X sharks out of the Opus 22 sets before, but not "regular production" out of boxes. They are, however, now on the new Opus X pricelist I just got, so I guess they are out there somewhere...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
My local B&M told me today they "Didn't order any Opus or Anejo... Too expensive, so no one buys them and they just sit there"

Confused

I mean, REALLY???
(12-19-2009, 07:13 PM)Vitamin G Wrote: My local B&M told me today they "Didn't order any Opus or Anejo... Too expensive, so no one buys them and they just sit there"

Confused

I mean, REALLY???

I find that somewhat hard to believe... There is always some way to move them...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Thats pretty much what I said to them. "You realize people buy them on Ebay for $35/stick in other states, right"?

He had NO clue that taxes in other states could double the MSRP. In all fairness to him though, my "local shop" is a store on the side of the road that has a very decent humidor, but very likely makes 90%+ of its money on cigarettes.