New Member With Plenty To Offer.
[Image: MillenniumFalcon.jpg]

SMUGGLERS!!

I think FREE samples are in order here [thumbsup]
So are you selling cigars laced with dope? Wink

wingo Wrote:So are you selling cigars laced with dope? Wink

If I was, would you pay extra? ~_^
B

You have to see things from the members point of view here, surely.

For the most part you have not committed yourself to ACTUALLY say what you are selling. Its all a bit "nudge nudge wink wink" which leaves all of the risk with your potential customers.

I would even go so far as to say that the use of the word "covert" by you could perhaps allow the more paranoid amoungst us to think you are maybe a government fisherman who is simply throwing a line out here looking for a fish to bite ........ and by calling you they are convicting themselves on tape as opposed to the much harder to prove, type. Then again that is probably just the conspiracy theoryist in me .... no government would stoop so low when there are more pressing matters to deal with in the current world climate.

Its simple trust you have to cope with here.

We dont know you ........ the trust has to be built.

Now,

We can to and fro with big words and inuendo until the cows come home ... I personally dont have the time, or at least I do have the time, I just want to spend it more wisely .. so if advice is anything that you are capable of taking, I would suggest you either:

A, List some prices

or

B, F-ck off

[smokin2]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Just do us all a favor...take yourself and your crap cigars and get out of here, go find some uninformed chumps to pass your wears on to. You started on the wrong foot and shot the other, so IMO you don't have a leg to stand on.
Bluesman455 Wrote:Just do us all a favor...take yourself and your crap cigars and get out of here, go find some uninformed chumps to pass your wears on to. You started on the wrong foot and shot the other, so IMO you don't have a leg to stand on.
I was waiting for someone to nicely say it PISS OFF
Quote:"I truly do encourage everybody to beware of scams, especially when it comes to purchasing what I have to offer, as reporting it to the authorities is out of the question, considering you'd be confessing that you willing attempted to purchase some not-so-legal contraband."

[size=4]??  Are you kidding me

Perhaps you need to keep in mind that certain members of this forum may actually be law enforcement.   Should one of us decide to purchase from you, it certainly would not be for personal consumption, but for operating a sting to stop the contraband.   Sending a fake product in exchange for money and across state lines will land you in trouble.   Should you send authentic product, then you better watch dropping the soap because Bubba will have plenty of cigar for you if you don't pay the $50,000+ in fines.

Second, I doubt that TDS Communications Terms Of Service allows their service to be a conduit to promote the sale of contraband.   Are you really feeling "safe" on the internet?  

Your Windows NT 5 system and 1024x768 monitor is pretty outdated and loaded with security risks.   Still feeling safe?   Selling contraband by internet is damn stupid because you leave a trail of CRAP behind you.   Anyone dealing in such a manner is just asking for jail time.

A license is required to sell tobacco products from the State of Washington and from Oregon.   If you are not a licensed retailer selling legal products, then this would be a very SMART time to leave quietly and don't look back.    
[police][/size]

Damn Eric!!!!!  And all this time I thought that Magnum was our only P.I.! Tongue

BTW, B Cigars, go peddle you wares somewhere else ya douchebag!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Damn Eric!!!!!  And all this time I thought that Magnum was our only P.I.! Tongue

BTW, B Cigars, go peddle you wares somewhere else ya douchebag!
 all is right in my world[usa]