Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member Greetings and Happy Holidays
Happy Holiday's from Franklin, Indiana. I heard about stogiechat.com from a customer of ours today and I decided to become a member.

My name is Christopher McGee [lucky], I'm the director of sales for ImportCigars.com based out of Franklin, Indiana.

A little about me:

I'm a die hard Chicago Cubs fan which is probably why I smoke so much. There is always next year I guess. I'm originally from Mount Airy North Carolina, Home of Mayberry RFD. Yep I used to get my hair cut at Floyd's Barber Shop.

My family has grown tobacco for RJR for decades between Surry and Stokes county North Carolina so needless to say tobacco has fed me, educated me and been a big part of my life since childhood.

I remember picking and priming tobacco as a kid and having so much tar on my hand that by the time school started in fall it was still there.

[mad]I can confirm that orange grit soap and a brillo pad won't get eveything off.

I'm married, overworked and underpaid so I'm sure we all have something in common.

[cigar]My Fav smokes:

Right now I'm on an Acid Kuba Kuba kick...Drew Estate really makes these well.

Punch Rothchilds Double Maduro
Macanudo Hyde Park Maduro
Punch Bolo's ( I light these when I mow the yard.) It makes manual labor so much easier...lol

I'm glad to be a member. If there is anything I can do for you fine gentlemen by way of a discount or finding you a box of smokes let me know. ImportCigars.com has been in business as a retailer since 1998 and a distributor since 1963 there's not much I can't find even if it's been discontinued. I've been here for 4 years this Jan and in that time established a few contacts Wink

We have a 40,000 Sq.Ft. Humidor and have around 2 to 3 million worth of inventory on hand so chances are if we don't have it no one does and if we can't get no one can. Our website is misleading on our inventory we have an additional 100 brands not listed call me for details. 

Opus X's? We're out of stock sorry [baby] If you have unopened boxes we might buy them if you need the cash.

FYI if you're looking for a box of Kaluha Robusto's there gone now but I heard yesterday that Drew Estate may be coming out with a rebuild of that smoke in different packaging. I'll put up a post when I get word.

I'll be here tonight till midnight tonight for our 5% off Holiday Deal.

Thanks,

Christopher

Welcome!

And Merry Christmas!
Welcome, from Georgia.  [usa]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
[welcome][rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Happy Holidays &  [welcome]  from NY.
[welcome]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
[welcome] from Illinois!
[welcome] Christopher from NJ.  Looking forward to your posts. You could list any specials in our retailer section. Nice to have you join us.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[welcome] from Tennessee Christopher.

[wow]A 40,000 Sq.Ft. humi? If I'm ever up there could I run through it naked after you close? [cigar] Great intro and glad to have you as a member and I hope a reg.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

As long as you don't smoke any of the product that's fine. I don't own the place so what do I care right? [really]

Buy 40 Boxes of these Gurka Warlords i'm sitting on and you can bring a slip and slide.[winner]