Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whelp this is what I found.

First Victor Sinclair box press maduro rap, not the legacy is a crap cigar. Had to poke it just to get smoke thru it. After I poked it, it went bad. I then pulled a Oliva special G series out and used the 1 minute per draw trick and it worked. I didnt get any ammonia taste or smell. Then I pulled a $2.50 cigar (GR Special) and did the one minute per draw and slowed way down in how I did my draw and got a great cigar. I am beside myself. I have lost so many dollars in left over cigars that it hurts to think about it.

Thanks for the heads up. I still need to practice but I see many great cigars in my future.
[welcome] from North Georgia.  Congrats on the cigarettes, I smoked cigarettes for about 14 years and quit when my first daughter was born.  I found cigars much like you did, got invited to a herf at a local B & M to play some poker (Hoyo de Monterrey was the host) and have been hooked ever since.  Plus, I took home the pot that night, and got 4 free boxes for winning.  Good luck friend.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Hi and welcome from California!

[welcome] from Pensacola, Florida!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
[welcome] from AZ
Welcome to SC from Mexico! I must say, ye certainly know how to get info on what ye like; enjoyed yer first post. Only suggestion I'd like to add to those stated above is get as many cigars as ye can, to start finding what's what ye like the most.
Welcome from NH
[welcome]from Illinois! Sounds like you are off to a good start.