Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member!!!
Welcome from the shire

Aberdeenshire in Scotland that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Wink 
Hello everyone
(12-16-2017, 05:02 PM)Elg4 Wrote: Hello everyone

[Image: hello.gif] from Long Island, NY
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Bienvenue!

Welcome from fiery California.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Thanks everybody for the shout out cigars 76 I would love to see those videos Maybe I can get them posted for you
This form is terrific lot of nice people already welcoming me too you're forum I really appreciate that I'd like to hear from everyone holidays coming up and I wish everybody peace good wishes health for you and your family and lots of love
>>>LINK PURGED<<<
Thought that I would pass this on to everyone fabulous discount 30% off all cigars
Xmas promotion with coupon code this is the best discount that I have seen yet on the internet check it out let me know what you think their prices are just unbelievable I don't know how long this offer will be available they seem to have all premium cigars anything that you want is there check it out let me know what you think
(12-16-2017, 10:58 PM)Elg4 Wrote: E----------p.Com
Thought that I would pass this on to everyone fabulous discount 30% off all cigars
Xmas promotion with coupon code this is the best discount that I have seen yet on the internet check it out let me know what you think their prices are just unbelievable I don't know how long this offer will be available they seem to have all premium cigars anything that you want is there check it out let me know what you think

Elg4, Thanks for the link.
In the future please post in the appropriate threads.  For instance this post belongs in the cigar thread not the new member section.
Thanks
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome!

Hello to all. I am a long time cigar who enjoys chatting with others of like mind. I am a 77-year-old man in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  I love a good cigar. Unfortunately, I can't afford to smoke high dollar cigars all the time. So I am in search of good cigars which are more affordable. The days of a 5 cent cigar are long gone, but a good smoke for under 2 dollars a stick would be a treasure. Any suggestions? I have a few that I can recommend but would like to draw on the expertise of this august forum.