Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New La Flor Dominicana
Bands.  Just heard La Flor is going to switch out their "flower" bands to these:

[Image: 19.jpg]

Also, Cameroon Cabinets are now going to be banded:

[Image: 18.jpg]

Blends are all the same so no worries there.

Eric

Looks cool to me

[thumbsup]Litto
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Nice!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I like em.  The color and the font on the LFD looks really nice.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Definitely more  elegant! Looks good to me!

dave
Love those Cameroon Cabinets!
So what your trying to say is you will be sell all of those tacky flower ones really cheap so that you only have the really nice new ones in stock! ...I am just the man to help you with that !! [happy8]...

Just kidding ..Thanks for the info !
BuddhaBill Wrote:So what your trying to say is you will be sell all of those tacky flower ones really cheap so that you only have the really nice new ones in stock! ...I am just the man to help you with that !! [happy8]...

We can always count on the Buddha.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
BuddhaBill Wrote:So what your trying to say is you will be sell all of those tacky flower ones really cheap so that you only have the really nice new ones in stock! ...I am just the man to help you with that !! [happy8]...

I see it more like the flower bands will become collectors items, thus the price may actually go up on them.  You should order multiple boxes now.Wink
Nice looking bands. I am glad they finally put a band on the Cameroon Cabinet. I think it's cheesy for a production cigar not to have a band. IMO

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com