Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kid from FL!!!!
Welcome from NJ but you are f with pips add me to the list bc you f with him you mess withthe rest of usWink
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
John51277 Wrote:Sounds like fun!!!!      Im sure I still have his addy in my file!!!!   I DO STILL OWE HIM!!!!!!!   Watch it PiPs!!!!

ahhhhhhhh man.......do I sense yet another groupie.....????? Everyone wants a piece of the Great One...Now I know why MAHKKK is so jealous of me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes....my friend....you may owe me one cause the last time we met.....the GREAT LK took you to school brother.....

But here is the thing.....you walked into my home now.....there are many here who have invested in the LK and will do what they need to do to protect their investment......so I wish you luck brother! [thumbsup]

----------------------------------------

On a side note....great to see you here John......for those who do not know him....he is an old school member of the defunct Cigar Live and now of Cigar Outcast. He is a crazy MoFo...I will give him that and also a huge post whore! Tongue And I see he brought his deranged avatar too!! HAHAHAHHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
John51277 Wrote:Sounds like fun!!!!      Im sure I still have his addy in my file!!!!   I DO STILL OWE HIM!!!!!!!   Watch it PiPs!!!!

ahhhhhhhh man.......do I sense yet another groupie.....????? Everyone wants a piece of the Great One...Now I know why MAHKKK is so jealous of me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes....my friend....you may owe me one cause the last time we met.....the GREAT LK took you to school brother.....

But here is the thing.....you walked into my home now.....there are many here who have invested in the LK and will do what they need to do to protect their investment......so I wish you luck brother! [thumbsup]

----------------------------------------

On a side note....great to see you here John......for those who do not know him....he is an old school member of the defunct Cigar Live and now of Cigar Outcast. He is a crazy MoFo...I will give him that and also a huge post whore! Tongue And I see he brought his deranged avatar too!! HAHAHAHHAHAH

I may need some help comprehending this one...do I read it correctly that Mary-O is now calling on the "many here who have invested in the LK and will do what they need to do..." and these are the same who the LK is threatening to wage his war upon?  It MUST be, for he has formed an alliance of two...only two...well, only two when he thinks he's on the offensive.

Then again, we know nothing of this newbie, and maybe Mary-O realizes he just might need to form alliances outside of the Mega-Power(less)?

Then I read Jimmie-the-Mum coming to the aid of Mary?

I think I'll stick my head back into the tax and research side of the business.  Let this "thing" work itself out for the next four weeks.  At that time, I'll be pissed enough to kick some A.....

My head hurts...need more Rockstar...[cigar]
Oh, and welcome from the panhandle of FL!

Apparently there's a major war going on and everyone is talking major smack.  I'll check back in a few weeks to see if you survived.

[cigar]
Hi and welcome!  I recognize your handle - good to see you here!   [thumbsup]

[welcome] to Stogie Chat from Illinois!
welcome from Memphis............It's nice to see some new faces around here   [thumbsup]
[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:[

[Image: the.jpg]

You and your fargin' groupies, Mary-O! [lol]

We're not feeding and walking and picking up after them for you! Now go clean your room!

NANP™
[lol]
NANP™
Viking1
Welcome to StogieChat!
Almirante Pirata