Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Habanos...
Gotta love Aruba......they just opened up a new place down here authorized from Habanos SA...its called THE HUMIDOR! Nice small shop....but the stock was awesome. A bit pricey, but I said screw it. Just grabbed a few for now...will go back....

Here are the BRAND NEW release from Montecristo called their "OPEN" line dedicated to the Golf Tourneys....reallllll niceeee....

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
close up

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Here are some other goodies including the recently released and excluse Trinidad Robusto T and that badboy Party Salomon LCDH. They a few new Boli Pet Beli's EL 2009. And I had to throw one of my favs in there....the Cuaba!

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

closeup....

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

I like the box you leave with as well when you buy singles! Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

nice score you made there Mario [bravo2]those Party Salomones are the bomb[rob]
Very nice score! Im DIEING to try those new Boli 09 limatada!!!! Enjoy bro!
Looking good!

Nice score. Love the Patagas Salomon......let me know what you think of the Monty Open. I have seen very mixed reviews on them. Many complain they are too light bodied.

Those Boli's look amazing, and I just love Boli's.
Those look amazing Mario, I'm with Fishhound, I've heard mixed reviews on the Open line, can't wait to hear what you think...
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!