Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy from CORDOVA CIGARS in Pensacola Florida
I am new to this board and look forward to learning more about cigars and contributing some also. For about a year I have had the wonderful experience of working with my 24 year old son, Robbie, as he opened a new cigar experience in Pensacola. I say "experience" instead of "store" because there is not much finer in life than sharing a great cigar in a unique and comfortable environment like he has created at Cordova Cigars.  You can see it at http://www.cordovacigars.com

What great fun the cigar business is.  As soon as the store opened we got an email from a Pensacola fireman serving in Bagdad. He found the store on the internet from Iraq and wanted us to ship him some cigars (we did) and at the same time delivered some cigars to his dad in Pensacola as a birthday present from his son serving our Country overseas. Turns out his dad is also a fireman.

This week we smoked cigars with Christian Eiroa, the President of Camacho Cigars, as he hosted an event at Cordova; and tomorrow we have a Pepin Garcia event complete with a roller from his Miami factory. Just back from the trade show I have had the chance to smoke the Triple Maduro from Camacho, the San Christobal from Ashton; and the El Centurion from Pepin. I hope you are all enjoying these great new smokes.
[welcome] to the group!  That's a nice looking shop with a full looking humi there.  I get down to Florida every couple months (usually the Orlando area) so I'll have to make an effort to travel and check out the shop one day.  It's nice to see so many new people joining the group, especially those from the other side of the industry.  Also, be sure to check out our retailer section and post up any specials you'd like to share with our membership. 
Very nice store your son has there [welcome] to SC
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Awesome looking store!  Welcome to the forum.
Wow - great looking store!

Welcome to SC!!!

Welcome to SC, very nice looking store you guys have there. I'm sure your going to like it here, there are lots of nice folks and plenty to learn.
[welcome]  [cigar]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome] to SC
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Welcome, lots of nice pics. excellent collection for a start up store.

Enjoy the experience. any specials for forum members?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore